The International’s Disaster Response Committee is closely following the most up-to-date guidance as provided by the World Health Organization, the Center for Disease Control (US) and the Public Health Agency of Canada (CAN). We will continue to relay information from these sources to our Local officers and Members.
– World Health Organization
– Center For Disease Control (US)
– Public Health Agency of Canada (CAN)
– OSHA COVID-19 Guidance Website
If any member has a specific health safety concern in their workplace, please report it via our Safety Info App (iOS, Play Store), or by talking to your Local Union.
We are all in this together
In order to protect our older Sisters, Brothers, and Kin from the COVID-19 virus, IATSE Young Workers stand ready to support our members and retirees in a variety of ways.
As you know, COVID-19 is a serious matter. We would like to encourage everyone to take serious cautions to prevent the spread of the virus.
* Stay at home if you are sick
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
* Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
Unfortunately, all work has either been cancelled or (unofficially) rescheduled due to COVID-19. Please be mindful of your spending and your personal finances. We do not know how long our industry is effected.
A message from President Loeb