Q: How do I join?
- You must first complete an application on the official form. The initiation fee is $400.00 plus and an additional $100.00 (non-refundable). Your application will be presented to the membership twice. You are invited to come and present yourself to our membership at these meetings. Upon the second introduction, your application will be voted on by the members present at the 2nd meeting. Once you have received a favorable vote, you will be sworn into membership.
- There may be organizing of specific crafts that may allow for deviation of this procedure.
- Those working for Walt Disney World working Full Time need only complete the official application.
- Transfers are welcome at LU631! The Transfer Fee is $100.
Q: Do I have to be a member to be on the over-hire list?
- No. Typically, an individual will work for a minimum of 12 to 24 months before considering applying.
Q: How do I get considered for the over-hire list?
Q: What are the over-hire list fees?
- The Referral Hall Fee is 4% of your gross earnings. Usually, this will appear on your check as a deduction. This fee is essential for the administration of the system. If this does not occur, you will be responsible for this payment.
Q: Can I be assigned to more than 1 department?